Tuesday, May 13, 2014

GYPSY QUEEN & MORE BREAK $12

Alright guys, I've done this in the past to much joy, so I figured it was time to give it another run. I'm a little late to the game, but I feel as though my price is pretty reasonable. Please feel free to let me know otherwise.


The price is $12 for two teams. One team will be of your choice. The second team will be assigned randomly. Here's the catch. I'll do the random assignments for whomever has signed up at 5:00 pacific time of that day. For example, if you signed up tomorrow morning and wanted the Yankees and nobody else signed up, your random team would be from all the rest of the teams.

That should give some incentive to sign up earlier rather than later. I'm hoping to get at least six spots filled and will likely start a couple days after that. I apologize, but I don't mess with video. I just don't have the resources and my voice sounds crappy on recorders. I do post a breakdown of each pack and pictures of the inserts, hits or just the cool base cards. I generally do about 6 packs a night, so the break is completed within a week.

If there are any dual cards with split teams it will go to the team with the "most valuable" player on the card. If a scenario comes up where it's equal I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Alright time to sign-up. Post in the comments below. I have comments set for moderation, so it will go to my email before I approve it. Remember if you sign up today your random team will be drawn tomorrow at 5:00 PM and there will probably be a ton of great teams left. I will update sign-ups on this post:

Arizona Diamondbacks
Atlanta Braves 
Baltimore Orioles 
Boston Red Sox 
Chicago White Sox 
Chicago Cubs 
Cinncinati Reds 
Cleveland Indians 
Colorado Rockies 
Detroit Tigers 
Florida Marlins 
Houston Astros 
Kansas City Royals 
Los Angeles Angels 
Los Angeles Dodgers 
Milwaukee Brewers 
Minnesota Twins 
New York Mets 
New York Yankees 
Oakland Athletics 
Philadelphia Phillies 
Pittsburgh Pirates 
San Diego Padres 
San Francisco Giants 
Seattle Mariners 
St. Louis Cardinals 
Tampa Bay Rays 
Texas Rangers 
Toronto Blue Jays 

Washington Nationals

4 comments:

  1. Cam, it's one box of GQ? What's the "more"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and the more will be the bulk of my collection. I suppose that is really vague and that people probably want packs. I'm considering doing $10 for the two teams and not including and "extras". I think that better fits the price point of the box.

      Delete
  2. I'll take the Sox. You can save shipping costs too cause I live in the valley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judging by your blog I'll assume you met Red Sox and your random team was the Mets. I think I've got some nice Sox cards to send you regardless of what's in the box :)

      Delete

Share It