Thursday, September 12, 2013

Football Anyone?

I know we're in the heart of a pennant race and postseason baseball is right around the corner, but I'm a Brewers fan, which means our season has been over for a while. For me that means it's football season at least until I can allow my baseball fandom to be directed towards a postseason underdog (I'm thinking the A's or Rays). Anyway let's trade some football cards, I don't think I've ever done a football only trade. Here is just a glimpse at my football collection all up for grabs. And I collect anything, but I'm particularly fond of Oregon Ducks, Cam Newton and Baltimore Ravens.
 The Bobby Wagner is /100 and the Haden is /555

AJ Green Relic is /250, Jamal Charles is /250 and the Eric Berry is /500.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It