Friday, May 3, 2013

Trifecta: Sam Bradford

With Steven Jackson in Atlanta the Rams will have to rely on their passing game for any offense whatsoever. I'm a fan of this because I think it's time to take the training wheels off of Sam Bradford and let him air it out. I think Jeff Fischer and the Rams see it that way too as they picked up a couple new weapons for Bradford in the 2013 NFL Draft. Tavon Austin (AKA the second Percy Harvin in this division) and Stedman Bailey are sure to make some plays in the passing game. Austin will especially help Bradford's numbers by making short completions into long gains.

The Rams have also built a really nice defense, so even if Bradford makes some mistakes and throws a couple picks the Rams will likely be able to limit the damage. Unfortunately, Bradford will be facing some of the toughest defenses in the league and some of the best play makers in the secondary. That's why this is the make or break year for Mr. Bradford. It's time to show you belong as a solidified starter in the league or that you're just another click on the Rams QB turnstile.  Anyway, here's my trifecta:
The RC - definitely the easiest piece for me to snag I have about five base // parallel RCs
The Relic - picked this up from Plashcke Thy Sweater is Argyle in a trade a while back
The hardest part is always the auto. And I'm kind of a stickler for getting an on-card auto. Luckily, my patience paid off and just as Bradford was becoming less of a commodity I was able to snag this on-card auto for pretty cheap. BOOM! Trifecta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It