Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Training Autos Part II

 Nori signed at every Brewers game I went to. I had to wait until I got this 2013 Heritage card to have him sign something other than a ticket. Doesn't show up that great, but red ink was probably the best choice here.
 I caught Josh Hamilton on his way out of the park. Just him and I in the parking lot, which was pretty cool because I had some time to talk with him about the move to LA, sharing the OF with Mike Trout (who just made a nice catch in center that day). I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of having a one-on-one interaction with an athlete of his caliber and he was very nice about it.
 Jason Vargas scribbled on my card after a bad outing against the Brewers, probably had that one coming to me.

 Robin Yount, class act. Saw on Twitter that he was at Brewers camp so naturally I had to go to the very next game. I scored a seat on the first row right where he signs and I got this beauty in red ink and a Topps Reprint signed in blue ink that I'll probably give to my brother.
Also got current Brewers catcher Jonathan Lucroy to sign my pocket schedule. I couldn't believe it, but I didn't bring any cards of Lucroy to this game, guess I'm lucky he was the schedule cover this year.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I feel like that card was just begging for a signature!

    ReplyDelete

Share It