Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Let's Make a Deal!

Are you like me? Tired of flipping through your cards and seeing the same boring old stuff, but you have no money to buy new goods? I think it's about that time to make some deals. All cards on this post are up for trade and in my possession. I apologize for having a lack of TB right now because I moved recently I didn't bring all of my cards (what was I thinking right?!) Anyway if you see something you like leave a comment and we'll work out a deal. I've got a good mix here; vintage, relics, autos, rookies.



The Bettis is /96. The Diaz /500. The Upton is a Sweet Corporal back. The Price is /299. The Salome is /216 and the Gillespie is /10. Also the Killebrew is off-centered but got cut off a bit by the scan the card actually goes to show a little bit of the border. If you have any other questions let me know.

1 comment:

  1. hey there,
    would love to trade for those '68's (hunter, neikro, kbrew).

    have you seen anything on ATBATT that you like?

    ReplyDelete

Share It