Monday, April 29, 2013

I hate Mondays, but I love Autos

In the last week or so I've had enough free time with not having mid terms and group projects to work on to stalk cards on eBay. Here are some of the deals I was able to pull, price includes shipping!
Eric Berry Platinum *patch* auto refractor /500 - $4.19
Jake Locker Certified Freshman Fabric Auto /299 - $11.50
Bernard Pierce Presitge Rookie Ticket - $3.76 (especially great for me because he's a Raven and I've been trying to get an auto of him, but they all seemed to be just out of my grasp, patience pays off though)
This is my crown jewel if you will. I place bids on a lot of cards and most of the time get outbid even though I have annoying push notifications letting me know when they end. I put in a bid of $18.75 on this one and with a couple hours I was the high bidder at $12.76. In a shocking turn of events I won the card for $12.76!
This one might have been my best value. I've always liked Jose Reyes and you don't often see a nice auto of his for only $6.50, so I snatched it up.

These cards are kind of for trade (except the Pierce). I'm not going to put them in trade bait, but feel free to make an offer for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It